Until we classify real estate, we'll explain what the real estate market means.
The real estate market includes all the transactions that take place in relation to the transfer of property or use rights to real estate.
The higher the demand for a particular type of property, the higher the price. If we have a large surplus of real estate (increased supply), but at the same time the demand is low, then prices will fall.
To find out which types of properties can be sold or rented, you will find their classification below.
Classification of real estate by destination
- real estate (residential)
- non-residential real estate
Examples of residential real estate
- houses (residential)
- seasonal homes
See here the classification of apartments by number of rooms.
Classification of non-residential real estate
- commercial real estate - shops, shopping centers, hotels, cafes, restaurants, bars, offices
- industrial real estate - industrial enterprises, factories, warehouses, production halls
- institutional buildings - schools, hospitals, museums and other special purpose objects
- recreational real estate - sports centers, entertainment and leisure complex
Classification of land
- land for construction
- land with agricultural destination - vineyards, orchards, arable land
- land for industrial and commercial objects
- land for public use
Do you want to sell or buy an apartment, house, commercial space or land? Call now: 078 888 900 or come to the Acces Imobil office, 12/1 Grigore Vieru av., Chisinau.
Acces Imobil - with us you make the right choice!